Saturday 15 February 2014

Man up! - Midway reminder

Hiya everyone, 
 
Just a quick post from me today just to remind you that there's still plenty of time to enter the ALBC "Man up!" challenge.  There are some awesome prizes up for grabs courtesy of our fabulous sponsors below!
 Visible Image
Set of 3 stamp sets 
 
Ephemera pack
  Set of 2 stamps 
 
I have an extra few DT cards for extra inspiration for you as well as the DT cards on the original challenge post.  To enter the challenge or to check out more amazing DT makes then you can find the original post here.  I don't have one myself today to share as I've been spending the last week or so making new stuff for Making Cards magazine so I've not had a lot of spare time. 
 
 Jane
Jayne
 We also have a few new DT members joining us next month so more fab inspiration to be had!

Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment