Tuesday 30 August 2011

Birthday card off the in-laws!!!


Hiya Everyone,

It was my birthday a few days ago and I have been asked (told Lol) to share with you the birthday card made by my mum-in-law. She has been making cards for a while as a hobby and loves to make them for friends and family. I am really proud of her as she started her own blog up recently and started entering in the challenges. It was recently her 60th birthday so me and the hubby bought her a cuttlebug and a load of embossing folders. I'm really pleased she likes it and has just treated herself to some nesties! Please have a look at Sandra's blog and I'm sure she will appreciate a nice comment or two!

I have been asked for an up to date piccy of Tayla. I took this a couple of days ago after I found her playing with the empty box after I took my crafty supplies out. She's more than a little grubby, bless her but I couldn't resist sharing it with you!

Thanks for looking!!!

Paula. x


8 comments:

  1. i just love betty boop have a tattoo of her on me leg

    ReplyDelete
  2. even though she is grubby she is cute.... lovely pic xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, what a lovely card. And what a cutie :)! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card and gorgeous baby x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like Betty Boop - and Tayla is just lovely - bet she's going to be a proper mischief!

    Catherine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a terrific card from Sandra. And of my goodness, wee Tayla is so beautiful. She has the cutest smile. What is it that is so fascinating about empty boxes? I did exactly the same thing too......when I was wee of course, you'd never find me trying to fit into an empty box now! Nope, never now......it wasnt me who was running about after my brother, walking into walls with an empty box on my head just 3 days ago....ahem!! Lee xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card and Tayla is gorgeous..sp so cute.

    becky x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the fab card Paula and aww! how cute is Tayla. She looks happy as larry playing in that box bless her.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete