Monday 29 August 2011

As promised.....a card!!!


Hiya Everyone,

Just while I'm waiting for some sausages to cook as my other half fancies a sausage butty, I thought I would quickly post a Joanna Sheen sample that I made with some of her wordy stamp sets a while ago. I used some papers from my bits box and made quite a small card for a change. I do like cards that have a sentiment as a focal point.

My hubby is now eating his sausage butty so I'm in the good books so I am now escaping into my craft room to finish off some new Joanna Sheen samples that I'm currently working on!

See ya tomorrow!!!

Paula. x

12 comments:

  1. ooo i could just eat a sausage butty, lovely card Paula.

    louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. Mmm sausage butty! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card Paula, love the sentiment and gorgeous colours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card Paula! I love the gorgeous colors and the sentiment is lovely! I had to look up what a sausage butty was. Funny how we call things so differently but now I want one too. :)
    Blessings Bernie

    ReplyDelete
  5. A really beautiful card Paula, love the green and blues. Glad your hubby enjoyed his sarney now quick run to your craft room whilst his tummy is still full!! Lee xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the colour scheme on this card, although i'm feeling a bit peckish myself now!!
    kim
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Paula, I like colours and the sentiment stamp.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Paula, your card is lovely and what a lovely sentiment, just right for a nice focal point. Have a lovely day. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Paula,
    Gorgeous card Paula, and i agree sentiments are lovely as an image this is truly stunning great papers and your flowers :) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi paula lovely card love the colour tones hugs from Diva

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card, lovely sentiment, and beautiful DP. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card, I love the colours.
    Becky x

    ReplyDelete