Saturday 14 May 2011

Promarkers - New fine nib!!!



Hiya Everyone!!!

No card I'm afraid as I've been sorting out my workshop for next week at the Windmill Craft Centre. I've also been making samples and I'm almost about the move house so I'm uber busy at the moment but I just had to share this bit of news. I've just found out that Promarkers are going to be bringing out a new fine tip nib that clicks onto the bullet tip to get more detail. Apparently it can be cleaned and then put on another pen. I'm not too sure when this will be but it's quite exciting news as they can be a little fiddly for very tiny areas.

See the attached video!!!

I'll have some sneaky peaks of brand spanking NEW products to share with you soon so WATCH THIS SPACE!!!

Thanks for looking!!!

Paula. x

2 comments:

  1. Oooooh I cant wait to get one of these! Very handy!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Paula, what workshop are you doing at the windmill this weekend? I missed the last one x

    ReplyDelete