Monday 23 May 2011

Only one more sleep till the Humphrey launch!!!


Hiya Everyone,

Most of my craft stuff is now at the new house piled up in one of the spare bedrooms. I'm hoping to paint my craft room in a few days (once we have competed) and then I can put all my crafty storage back up. I think we're taking another car load of stuff tonight although I think it's just an excuse for the hubby to get a KFC on the way home Lol. I need to get my craft room sorted out asap as I've just been offered another piece in Cardmaking and Papercraft magazine although the deadline isn't until mid-June!

This card is another of the quick and easy DT cards I made for the launch of Humphrey which is going to be the pick of the day tomorrow at 9pm on ideal world.
Humphrey really has been an absolute joy to work with and the quality is second to none so don't forget to tune in tomorrow. All the bits that make it up were taken off 1 printed card companion sheet which included the toppers, readymade paper layout, sentiment and the button embellishments.

Tomorrow I'll share with you the Humphrey gift bag with matching notecards and envelope set that I made with step by step instructions on how to make your own!!!

Thanks for looking!!!

Paula. x

4 comments:

  1. Your cards are lovely Paula and I cant wait for Humphrey,also looking forward to seeing the new Cricut tomorrow, not got one but am contemplating - think I'll send hubby out for the night

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Paula,

    Lovely card again as always, such talent!! Hope hubby enjoyed his KFC..........Lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a lovely card Paula

    hugs
    Judie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an adorable card Paula! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete