Friday 11 March 2011

Fab news!!!!!!!


Hiya Everyone,

I can finally tell you my fab news!!! I have been asked to go on the crafters companion design team. I decided to do both the normal DT which makes samples for Create & Craft TV and do the monthly challenge blog too! I am sooooooo chuffed as it's one of the biggest crafting companies to work for. Great excuse to get more SWALK stamps Lol! I need to make an easter card so it can be put on the challenge blog and I will be announced as a new DT member. At least when I make that I can upload it onto here. Everything else I've been working on in the last week or so I can't share yet :(

Still, it's great to be so busy!

Thanks for looking!!!

Paula. x

10 comments:

  1. Brilliant news, and big congratulations. I cant wait to see your creations

    Kate xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paula you'll be on Create and craft before you know it-a famous crafty friend ;-) Elaine-xxx-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Paula, I don't know where you find the time. Look forward to seeing your creations. Jane x
    http://thecraftbucket.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to you i just saw your post on DC! i came over to have a look at your lovely blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Paula, i'm sure you will enjoy every moment. Hugs Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations
    jenjoy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woohoo! Congrats - hope you have loads of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic news, so pleased for you Paula xx

    ReplyDelete