Friday 18 February 2011

Quick and simple mens card


Hiya Everyone,

Just a quick post to share a quick and easy card I made for the FIL for his recent birthday. I hate to spend too much time on mens card as men (generally) don't usually care too much about them and I feel it's a bit of a waste of my time Lol. I also hate making them as I get bored of the usual:-

Football, beer, fishing, DIY, cars etc - Is it just me?!?

Anyway, this simple but effective card is made using a pink petticoat digi which I cut out and mounted onto black card. I added 4 black corners and 4 diamantes and that's it - simple!

The download is from the PP "big fella" range aimed at men which you can find here. I find their stuff ideal for clean and simple and/or quick makes!

Thanks for looking!!!

Paula. x

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous idea for a mans card. If you would like to take a look on my blog I have a little award for you.

    Lizzie

    ReplyDelete