Sunday 23 January 2011

Guest DT position for Crafty Pad Stamp Designs


Hiya Everyone,

I hope you've all had a good weekend - I've had a lazy one myself. I tidied up my craft room (a bit) and removed the ribbon off about 60 reels of ribbon that were just bunged in a bag. I now have a bag of ribbon bunged in a bag till I can be bothered putting it in the right boxes. I haven't got a card to show you today but I do have some interesting news. I have been asked by Debbie from the Crafty Pad Stamp Designs to be on their design team. Due to various commitments I declined a more permanent DT position but agreed to a guest DT spot with scope to return. Debbie has some fab designs - I especially love the new ticket sentiments that have just come out. They are in digi format and only cost 50p each - Bargain!!!

Go and check out her fab stuff here or check out her challenge blog here.

Thanks for looking!!!

Paula. x

No comments:

Post a Comment