Sunday 25 April 2010

1st card for weeks!!!


Hiya Everyone!

After a break of several weeks this is the 2nd card I have made for a friend. Apologies for not getting any blogging done but I have had a major clear out of crafty and non-crafty stuff which took up a lot of my time. I made over £200 so I treated myself to 18 stickles glitter glues, the 56 set promarkers (which completes my collection) and all 36 Tim Holtz distress inks. I have still to use my inks although I have filled in the colour chart. I also went a bit mad in ikea on crafty storage so I'm almost happy with craft room although I'm still waiting for my hubby to make me a shelf with cubby holes type thing. Hopefully, I will venture back into blogland soon and start entering the challenges again.

Tatty teddy image from somewhere I don't remember
Papers from pink petticoat
Silver Card, ribbon, diamantes from stash
Stickles glitter glue on flower (cotton candy)
"30" hand cut - I really need a cricut Lol!
Sentiment done on computer - font is clear typewriter

Thanks for looking!

Paula. x

1 comment:

  1. Hey, lovely card! While you wait for Shane to get his act together :) you can take a look at www.craftracks.co.uk Saw them up close at the aintree craft show this past weekend - look fab! Don't know prices though ... ?
    Hope ur well
    Heather

    ReplyDelete